Preparing for your InBody assessment
The InBody Test is a 15-30 minute appointment with a Certified Personal Trainer. The test itself will only take a few minutes to complete, but we want to ensure we spend time with you to review your results. The InBody Test examines the compositions of your body, percentage of body fat, muscle distribution, and body water balance. Taking the InBody Test every month will help you track your progress.
Body Composition Pre-Appointment Instructions:
Before you come to your appointment, please follow these guidelines to ensure accurate results.
- Ensure you are well hydrated
- Refrain from eating or drinking 3-4 hours prior (water is permitted)
- Bring food and drink to consume after body composition test (if necessary)
- Do not drink alcohol or consume caffeine 12 hours prior
- Do not participate any excessive physical activity 24 hours prior
- Wear comfortable clothing,
- Note – the test is not recommended for:
- Individuals with electronic medical devices (i.e. pacemaker) or other metallic supports
- Women who are pregnant
- Women who are menstruating
Cost: $30 plus gst per scan
To Book Your Appointment:
- Call (780-267-0358) or email email@example.com
- Please provide 24 hours notice if you are going to cancel.